-

hi na


I hear you moaning, my friends. Not another Aesthetic and Art Blog stuffed with ìmpressing´words nd HD Pictures in maximum size. Not anotherrrr. gawd bless. whooo needs this shit huhhhg

Well, okay i need it so sorry (not sorry). For Myself. Thats it.

This blog is part of my escape, a part of my creation, concentration and organization; a part of giving this world a last lump of sugar before it will drown.
for devils sake lmao am i kidding, get that mood out of here, i am just trying to create something beautiful that will take my mind off cruelty and deformedness.
...and maybe yours, too.

(but maybe i am just writing this to elude my maths homework and chores - nobody knows)

Just let me emphasis on "..create something beautiful.." and upload a picture my baby took lmao
SUPERFICIAL SMUG BISHES OUTTA HERE SOZZ


by celina ruston

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +       sarcastic people welcome    + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

see u giyz

Verouniqa x